Saturday, January 8, 2011

10 Things About Maya

Life has been busy in the Rose household.  Maya continues to entertain us and keep all of us on our toes every minute.  I forgot how busy a 2-year old can be!  I have been able to take her to the grocery store on my own.  She finally allows me to put her in the large section of the grocery cart.  As long as she’s surrounded by food, she’s happy!  I’ll never be able to do a huge shopping trip, but at this point, I’m happy to be able to run some quick errands with her.  I compiled a “Top 10 List” of things to know about Maya…

#10.     She loves to feed Lola her extra snacks.  And of course Lola has figured out that the best place in the house is to be right next to Maya.  It’s an avalanche of snacks some days!

#9        Bath time can actually be fun!  Maya has finally figured out that taking a bath isn’t so bad…especially when there are toys!

#8        Ugg boots rock!  Maya is so in love with her pink Ugg boots that she wears them to bed!  Thanks Aunt Missy for buying Maya her first pair!

#7        Mom doesn’t need to hold me 24/7.  FINALLY Maya is starting to play in the house on her own.  And thank you, will let mom walk out of the room without a complete meltdown. 

#6            McDonalds isn’t every kid’s favorite place to eat in America.  We’ve tried twice now to give Maya some McDonald’s fries, cheeseburger & chicken nuggets.  No go!  Trust us, we’re not complaining, and it probably won’t last forever, but not liking french fries?!  Are you kidding me?!

#5            Hardboiled eggs and Gerber Graduate meat sticks.  Maya can’t eat enough of this stuff.  Can I say it again?  No McDonald’s French fries?!

#4        Mom’s makeup is the best thing in the world to play with…and the hardest thing to scrub off of a little face!

#3            Infectious laugh and smile…That’s our Maya!  We can’t get enough of her!

#2        It’s pretty cool having a big sister and brother.  Who else can I play with, wrestle with, bug and run to when mom is not happy?! 

#1        Diva!  Yes, our Maya is a complete diva.  Watch out J. Lo and Beyonce!  There’s a new girl in town.  From clothes to makeup to crazy demands…Maya wants it all!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home!! I'm so glad I finally have your blog address. Maya is such a cutie pie and she seem to be doing so well. That smile of hers is irresistible isn't it?! I have a soft spot for the little ones from Ji An so I'm happy to see Maya with her forever family. Congratulations!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete